SAP Consultant (Travel 100%)
Locations: DC/VA Metro, New York, Newark, Atlanta, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, El Segundo, Palo Alto, San Francisco.
Our client’s Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services
Our client 's consulting organization offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Consultants can expect to:
* work with cutting edge technology
* deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
* work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
* receive continuous training
* gain rapid career progression
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our client’s clients achieve high performance. SAP Analysts and Consultants use their skills in SAP process design and configuration, SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment, and/or SAP technical architecture to focus on architecting and/or supporting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome.
Within SAP consulting, key responsibilities may include:
• Documenting business requirements
• Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
• Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
• Performing testing work
• Developing efficient code
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Ability to travel 100%.
• Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy.
• Previous SAP Consulting / client service delivery experience preferred.
• Experience with requirements analysis, testing and end user training.
• Experience with SAP in any of the following areas: Materials Management (MM); Controlling (CO); Sales & Distribution (SD); Financial Accounting (FI); Plant Maintenance (PM); Project Systems (PS); Real Estate (RE); Funds Management (FM)
• US Citizenship required due to Security Clearance requirements.
To apply, submit resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org